Friday 24 February 2012

COMPENSATING FOR LAZINESS


TODAY HAS BEEN ABOUT AS CREATIVE AS A SPOON! 

However, as someone says, everyday life; the life we create around oneself can be just as creative as painting a masterpiece! So my creativity fell in the form of my thread choices! 
I think ,with the spring sun saying 'Hey' all over the world & the mass snow that was EVERYWHERE in Sweden lifting giving way to completely new sights & sounds, I must of been affected, as i opted for my denim cut offs.  However the winds still ablowin' so some leggings had to do their job. The tribal patterned choice may also have been down to opting out of all-black winter wear.

Creative dressing is pretty much something we all do; the minute we wake we make decisive choices to reflect our moods, & then into our food choices, our communication, our relationships & our routines!

CREATIVITY GETS ABOUT! 


1 comment: